- It has a high maximum payout
- It has a Progressive Jackpot
- The variance level is low to medium
- A Andy Capp RTP of 92.70%
- The theme may not be appealing to all
In this Andy Capp Slot Review we will discuss the Andy Capp RTP, Andy Capp Paytable, Bonuses, Look & Feel and more!
Verdict on the Andy Capp Slot Game
The Andy Capp slot is based on a cartoon strip character of the mid 20th century. Blueprint Gaming, a giant in developing online casino games launched this slot in 2018. The UK based gaming company won the rights of this cartoon strip to create 5 reels with 20 paylines games. It is completely based on the character from the cartoon strip first launched in 1957. In other words, players have to deal with an unemployed young man who much to the dismay of his wife spends his entire day playing darts and watching soccer games. In addition, like most Blueprint Games, this slot too has many special features packed in to entice punters across all genres. The characterization and design of this slot promise a lot of fun and entertainment to players with the lure of lucrative returns on their bets.
Finally, this slot based on the lifestyle of Andy Capp who has graced the pages of the Daily Mirror in Britain since the late 1950s has a Return to Player Percentage of 92.7. Therefore, the average returns on the punts are not that great. In addition, it falls in the category of low to medium volatile slots.
Open Quick Menu
Basic Slot Details of Andy Capp
|Andy Capp RTP:||92.7% + Jackpot 2.32% + Reserve 0.68%|
|Bonus Features:||Wilds, Dream Women, Colossal Ale, Jackpot|
Andy’s Adventures, Bonus Symbol
|Mobile Compatibility:||Yes, Mobile & Tablet|
Play Andy Capp Slot Online
Where can I play Andy Capp slot machine online?
Below we selected the best certified and licensed slot sites where you can play Andy Capp.
Up to £200 + 100 spins
*New customers only, Wagering 40x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
100% up to £50 + 50 spins
*New customers only, Wagering 30x B + D, 18+ T&C's Apply
Up to £200 + 100 spins
New customers only, Wagering 35x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play this slot.
Introduction to the Slot Game
The slot has been developed by the UK based gaming company Blueprint Gaming and is based on the life of a comic strip character with the same name who has given company to the Daily Mirror readers since 1957. In other words, the game takes its inspiration from the lazy and laid back lifestyle of Andy Capp who continuously keeps annoying his wife due to his callous attitude towards life. In addition to being unemployed, he loves spending time playing darts, watching soccer, and drinking beer. Therefore, just as in the cartoon strip, Andy spends a lot of time at a local pub. This slot has 5 reels, 20 paylines and has many special features to make playing more lucrative for players. For instance, apart from a variety of bonus rounds, it also has a Progressive Jackpot feature.
The developers of this slot have taken care to make it look as close to the original cartoon strip as possible. Therefore, the symbols are all associated with the life of Andy Capp. For instance, apart from the lower-paying card symbols, you have a TV set, a pint of beer, and a newspaper among others. In addition, the main character’s favorite, a dart, and football too are there.
Finally, the game offers many bonus features and has a low to medium variance level. In addition, the Return to Player Percentage of this slot is 92.7.
- UK based Blueprint Gaming has developed this slot;
- It has 5 reels and 20 paylines;
- It is based on the comic strip character Andy Capp;
- The comic strip was launched in 1957;
- It appears regularly in the Daily Mirror;
- The game revolves around the life of Andy Capp ;
- Andy Capp spends his time playing dart, watching soccer and drinking beer at the local pub;
- All the symbols on the screen have a link with the life of Andy Capp;
- This slot has many special features including a Progressive Jackpot;
- It has an Andy Capp RTP of 92.7;
- The variance level of this slot is low to medium;
Theme and Storyline of the Andy Capp Slot Game
This slot is based on the life of Andy Capp as shown in the cartoon strip which newspapers readers in the UK have been enjoying since the late 1950s. Andy Capp is unemployed and much to the annoyance of his wife Flo; he spends his time playing dart and watching a lot of soccer on TV. In addition, even though he has no work, he often gulps down a few pints of beer at the local pub.
The game is played in the living room of Andy and Flo as well as Jolly Riveter, the pub which Andy visits to gulp down a few beers. The developers of this slot have tried to create a mirror of the cartoon strip. For instance, just as in the cartoon strip, Andy lounges around in the living room on a sofa or wanders aimlessly on the screen. In other words, the main game takes place inside Andy’s house. However, to add to the fun, players have to move to the local pub. Finally, with 20 paylines, players have to land a combination of symbols on adjacent reels starting from left.
- The slot is based on the life of Andy Capp;
- Andy Capp is the lead character in the cartoon strip with this name;
- Unemployed Andy Capp spends his time wandering at his home or at a local pub;
- He loves to play dart and watch soccer;
- In addition, he enjoys his beers at a local pub;
- Another character in the game is his wife Flo;
- The game is played in the living room of Andy and Flo and a local pub;
- The Special Bonus features trigger the game at the local pub;
Graphics and Sound of the Slot Game
The slot has classy cartoon strip graphics. Designers at Blueprint Gaming have paid great attention to detail and created Andy Cap and all the characters and symbols of the comic strip close to reality. The colors are vibrant and animations of very high quality.
- Graphics are of high quality;
- Developers have paid great attention to detail;
- Characters and symbols are close to reality;
- Music is lively and entertaining;
Special Bonus Features of the Andy Capp Slot Game
The Andy Capp slot offers many unique features to entice players into the game. Each comes with lucrative returns on the bet placed.
Andy Capp with his arms around 2 beautiful women is the Wilds in this slot. When this lands it replaces all other symbols on the reels.
● Dream Bonus
The bonus rounds get triggered randomly. For instance, one an occasion, clouds will appear and Create Mystery symbols. If on any one cloud a beautiful woman appears, then the symbols get upgraded. In another instance, giant ale gets added to the reels which in turn can create a bonus symbol.
● Andy’s Adventure
Bonus symbols appearing on reels 1, 3, and 5, trigger Andy’s adventures feature. Once this gets activated, Andy moves around to his 5 different locations, including the local pub to help you play the game. Among the adventures is the Dart game. Here, a player has to throw darts for payouts. In addition, we have the Jolly Riveter super bonus round where a bonus round is given to the player on 10 spins. Finally, the other adventure that players are taken to includes the Boozer Free Spins where Free Spins can multiply by adding Wilds.
What are the Andy Capp RTP & Variance?
The Andy Capp RTP is 92.7%. The Return to Player Percentage or the RTP is the average return on bets calculated over a time span. So what does this Andy Capp RTP mean? For instance, if 100 players place a bet of 100 coins over 1 month, the average return on it is defined as the RTP. In the case of Andy Capp, the average return or RTP is 92.7. Therefore, this slot falls in the category of below-average RTP. However, a low to medium variance level compensates for it. In other words, even though the RTP is not very good, the variance level ensures regular frequency of returns.
Don’t Forget that Andy Capp is an progressive slot. Slots with a jackpot usualy have a lower RTP value.
- The Andy Capp RTP is 92.7;
- This is a below-average RTP for slots;
- The low RTP is compensated by the low to medium variance level;
- The Variance of Andy Capp Slot is low tot medium;
What does the Andy Capp Paytable look like?
We at Play Real Money Slots always check out the paytables of online casino slots before spinning. The Andy Capp Paytable contains some important information for players. Think about the Paylines, Payouts, and Symbols. Check out the Andy Capp Paytable below,
The minimum amount a player can bet in the Andy Capp slot is 20 pence. And the punt can be up to a maximum of 200 pounds. The playing card ranks from 10 to Ace are the lower-paying symbols. They give anywhere between 4 to 80 coins on landing on adjacent reels. The pint glass of Andy is worth 200 coins if 5 of them land in a sequence. In addition, the Andy Capp logo gives a payout of 500 coins on landing 5 of them in a row. But it is in the bonus rounds that the real returns come. For instance, in the dart games, if 3 of them land you have a chance to multiply your bonus to a maximum of 180 times the bet placed.
- There are 9 main symbols in the Andy Capp Paytable. Furthermore there are a Wild and a Bonus symbol;
- the Wild is the Highest paying symbol;
- Card ranks are the low paying symbols;
- They give a payout between 4 and 80 coins;
- A pint of beer of Andy Capp pays 200 times the bet placed;
- The bonus rounds give the highest payouts;
Andy Capp Paylines
There are 20 paylines in the Andy Capp Paytable. the version only available on BOOZER has 40 paylines. Check them out below,
Strategy to Win the Andy Capp Slot Game
Winning at slots is not just about having a lucky day. In other words, you cannot bless lucky charms if you win big, nor should you curse your day if you are losing at the reels. Ensuring good payouts at slots is the result of a combination of luck and smart strategy. Therefore, if you are a regular player of slots, you would know that playing them is a skill not many can master. Finally, it is only those who place bets with a strategy get good payouts.
● Play the Free Mode Version
Try your luck with the Free Mode version, to begin with. In other words, don’t start placing bets with real cash, till you have made yourself comfortable punting with virtual money. Playing the Free Mode version with virtual money will give you an opportunity to understand the features of this slot well.
● Limit Your Losses
If by any chance you are having a bad day with the Andy Capp slot, draw a limit to your losses. In other words, don’t be reckless with your bets in order to recover your losses. For instance, draw a line when you want to withdraw from the game.
● Withdraw at the Right Time
A good day with the Andy Capp slot does not mean you become greedy for more. Draw a line as to when you want to stop placing bets. In other words, learn to say enough when you start winning.
● Patience is the Key
The Andy Capp slot has a Progressive Jackpot. Therefore, have the patience to earn a payout and don’t be reckless with bets in the rush to earn a jackpot. In other words, give yourself time to receive a good return.
Andy Capp Casino Sites
Final Verdict on the Andy Capp Slot Game
The Andy Capp slot is fun and entertaining to play. It has exciting graphics and sounds effects. In addition, the storyline is familiar to UK based players. In other words, the theme has a touch of romance and nostalgia. Based on a popular cartoon strip, the slot is packed with many special features and bonus rounds. In addition, it has a Progressive Jackpot feature. Therefore, if lady luck is shining on you, you have the potential to walk away with loads of cash. Finally, the symbols are genuine with links to the life of this unemployed man and his wife from north-east England.
This slot has some very exciting features. In addition, since it revolves around the life of Andy Capp, the game promises a lot of smiles as you watch this unemployed man wander around aimlessly. Therefore, all lovers of cartoon characters with a fancy especially for this one man from England go out and spin a few with an attempt to rake in some money.
- This slot is fun and entertaining;
- It has exciting graphics and storyline;
- The Andy Capp slot is packed with many special features;
- All symbols have a link to the life of an unemployed man from Britain;
- It is a game for lovers of cartoon characters;
- Finally, those who have been reading the cartoon strip will fancy this slot;
Pros and Cons of the Andy Capp Slot Game
- Based on a popular cartoon strip character;
- Graphics are exciting and colorful;
- There are many special features;
- It has a high maximum payout;
- It has a Progressive Jackpot;
- The variance level is low to medium;
- It has a low Andy Capp RTP;
- The theme may not be appealing to all genres;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Andy Capp Slot Game
1. Who has Developed the Andy Capp Slot Game?
The Andy Capp slot game has been developed by Blueprint Gaming.
2. What is the Theme of the Andy Capp Slot Game?
The slot game is based on the life of a cartoon strip character with the same name.
3. Is the Andy Capp Slot Game Mobile Compatible?
Yes, there is a mobile version of the Andy Capp slot game.
4. What is the estimated Andy Capp RTP?
The Andy Capp RTP has been theoretically estimated at 92.7 percent. We at Play Real Money Slots only play online casino slots with an RTP value of 96 percent or higher. Take into consideration that Andy Capp has a progressive jackpot.
5. What is the Variance Level of the Andy Capp Slot Game?
The Andy Capp slot has a low to medium variance level.
6. How Many Paylines are There in the Andy Capp Slot Game?
The Andy Capp slot game is played on 20 paylines. 40 Paylines only available on BOOZER.
7. What is the Betting Range in the Andy Capp Slot Game?
The betting in the Andy Capp slot ranges from 20 pence to 200 pounds.
8. What is the Maximum Payout in the Andy Capp Slot Game?
The maximum payout in the Andy Capp slot is 10000 times the bet placed.
9. Does the Andy Capp Slot Game have a Progressive Jackpot Feature?
Yes, there is a Progressive Jackpot in the Andy Capp slot game.
10. Are There Free Spins in the Andy Capp Slot Game?
Yes, there are Free Spins in the Andy Capp slot game.
11. Is There a Bonus Round in the Andy Capp Slot Game?
Yes, there is a Bonus Round in the Andy Capp slot game.
12. What does the Andy Capp Paytable look like?
There are 9 main symbols in the Andy Capp Paytable. Furthermore there are a Bonus symbol & a Wild symbol. The highest paying symbol is the Wild. Followed by the Stacked Andy and the Drink. The Wild doesn’t substitute for the Bonus symbol.
Finally, the Andy Capp Slot Game in Brief
- Developer: Blueprint Gaming;
- Launch Year: 2018;
- Theme: Cartoon strip character;
- RTP: 92.7;
- Variance Level: Low to medium;
- Reels: 5;
- Paylines: 20 or 40;
- Betting Range: 20 pence to 200 pounds;
- Maximum Payout: 10000 times the bet placed;
- Progressive Jackpot: Yes;
- Free Spins: Yes;
- Bonus Round: Yes;