- Vintage theme
- Low variance level
- Classic fruit style slot
- A Arcade Bomb RTP of 96.15%
- No Free Spins
In this Arcade Bomb Slot Review we will discuss the Arcade Bomb RTP, Arcade Bomb Paytable, Look & Feel, Bonuses and More!
Open Quick Menu
Basic Slot Details of Arcade Bomb
|Developer:||Red Tiger Gaming (RTG)|
|Arcade Bomb RTP:||96.15%|
|Release Date:||December 9 ,2016|
|Theme:||Fruity, Bombs, Classic, Vintage|
|Bonus Features:||Locked Reel Bombs|
Verdict on the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
If you are hunting for a classic fruit slot, then look no beyond Arcade Bomb slot developed by Red Tiger Gaming. Launched in 2017, this slot promises a no-nonsense, simple stick to the rules kind of experience to gamers. In other words, the Arcade Bomb is a retro slot machine, the kind you usually find in the brick and mortar land-based casinos. However, there is an exception this traditional slot has. For instance, unlike other classic slots, the bomb feature here, where bombs explode, help the player reach the jackpot. On the way to the jackpot, players get returns with less valuable symbols exploding.
The Arcade Bomb slot is based on a classic theme and with an old school setting. It can be very addictive once you start playing. For instance, it takes veterans in the online gaming world down memory lane to the era when only brick and mortar casinos existed.
Finally, with a Arcade Bomb RTP of 96.15%, this contribution to the online casino world from Red Tiger Gaming gives decently assured payouts.
Play Arcade Bomb Slot Online for Real Money
Where can I play Arcade Bomb slot machine online?
Below we selected the best certified and licensed slot sites where you can play Arcade Bomb for real money.
Up to £200 + 100 spins
*New customers only, Wagering 40x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
100% up to £50 + 50 spins
*New customers only, Wagering 30x B + D, 18+ T&C's Apply
Up to £200 + 100 spins
New customers only, Wagering 35x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play this slot.
Introduction to the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
The Arcade Bomb slot is a 5 reels machine with 20 fixed paylines. Based on a retro-style theme, this slot offers players a return on a low variance level. In other words, punters can expect the payouts to be more frequent than slots with a medium to high volatility. Made available for playing in late 2017, since it is a classic slot, with the exception of 1, it does not offer any special or unique features. For instance, the only distinct feature this slot gives players to increase their winnings exponentially is the Locked Reels Bomb feature. Therefore, this game classifies as a simple game based on simple mechanics. Here, neither does the player win big nor does he lose huge bets. In addition, there are no Free Spins or bonus rounds either.
The developers have given a modern touch to the symbols with slightly innovative graphics. Therefore, it qualifies to be a slot machine that blends the old with the new. In other words, it relies heavily to attract players on nostalgia and simple graphics with a hint of contemporary times. The symbols used are all classic fruits in vibrant colors and the numerical 7. In addition to the symbols that players are all too familiar with, the game rules are simple.
Finally, it is a classic slot with low variance and a Arcade Bomb RTP of 96.15%. Therefore, the Arcade Bomb slot is ideal for risk-averse punters.
- This is 5 reels with 20 paylines slot game;
- It is retro-classic themed;
- This slot offers low variance with below-average RTP;
- The Arcade Bomb RTP of this slot is 96.15 percent;
- Classic fruits in vibrant colors are the primary symbols in this slot game;
- There are no out of the box features in this game;
- It offers no Free Spins or bonus rounds;
- The Locked Reels Bomb is the only special feature it offers;
- It is a simple game based on simple mechanics;
- This slot is ideal for risk-averse punters;
Theme and Storyline of the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
Red Tiger Gaming has developed a classic retro-themed slot game in Arcade Bomb. It is a slot that veterans and old-timers in the slot machine world will easily identify with. Players who have placed bets in brick and mortar casinos will immediately recognize the Classic Fruit symbols and the simple mechanics. In other words, it is a slot that will take you on a stroll down memory lane. The designers at Red Tiger Gaming have given a nostalgic feel by building an arcade atmosphere. Therefore, players encounter the typical old school fruity symbols in bright colors taken from vintage slot designs. Players play with the aim of landing similar symbols on adjacent reels. In addition, they have to explode bombs to reach the jackpot.
- The theme of this slot is classic-retro;
- Veterans and old-timers will easily identify with this slot;
- It has classic fruit symbols which a player must land on adjacent reels;
- The slot gives a nostalgic feel of vintage slots;
- Locked Reel Bombs is the standout feature in this game;
- Apart from landing fruits on adjacent reels, players aim to explode bombs to reach the jackpot;
Graphics and Sound of the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
The graphics and sound effects used in this slot game are simple with a vintage feel. It has been deliberately designed to give a nostalgic feel and transport players to the time of arcade slots. The background is dark and transparent with the symbols comprising classic fruits like watermelon, cherry, plums, grapes, and strawberries. In addition, there are numerical 7, gold bars, and bells. In other words, the symbols that players play with are all the traditional ones found in any classic fruity style slot machine. The sound effects are rudimentary. For instance, during the bombs exploding on the screen the audio is loud, yet simple and not over the top.
- Graphics and animations are simple with a vintage feel;
- They give a nostalgic touch taking players to the era of arcade slots;
- Classic fruit symbols are brightly colored, yet simple looking;
- Sound effects used are rudimentary;
- Finally, the music is peppy at times, yet not loud and jarring;
Special Bonus Features of the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
Red Tiger Gaming has relied on the usual traditional features to lure players. It does not offer Free Spins or bonus rounds. In addition, it has no Scatters or Wilds. However, there is 1 special feature in this retro slot that promises huge payouts.
1. Locked Reel Bombs Feature
Even though the Arcade Bomb is a classic retro look slot, it has added some spice with the Locked Reels Bomb feature that fills in for a bonus round. When this feature gets triggered, 4 different colored bombs explode on the reels taking the player on a journey to unlock winnings by transforming symbols into a potential jackpot. The bombs are blue, pink, yellow, and green colored. They explode setting off a chain reaction, creating potentially huge wins. Each bomb explodes to a pattern setting off a chain reaction.
- The slot has 4 different bombs;
- Each bomb has a different color yellow, pink, green and blue;
- A bomb lands on a reel to lock it;
- Once the bomb explodes it triggers a chain reaction;
- Finally, the Bombs Transform symbols into payouts;
What are the Arcade Bomb RTP & Variance?
The Arcade Bomb RTP is 96.15%. The Return to Player Percentage or RTP is the average returns on bets placed calculated over a span of time. For instance, if 100 players have placed a wager of 100 coins over a period of 1 month, then the average return on it is defined as the RTP. In the case of the Arcade Bomb slot, it is 96.15. In other words, for every 100 coins bet, the machine returns 96.15. Even though the RTP of this slot is not very exciting, its low volatility compensates for it.
The variance of Arcade Bomb Slot is low. This means players can expect more 5x combination. However they are not as rewarding as rare 5x combinations from high variance slot.
- The Arcade Bomb slot has an RTP of 96.15;
- For every 100 coins bet, the machine returns 96.15 coins;
- The RTP is the average calculated over a period of time;
- An RTP of over 96 is considered above average in slots;
- The Arcade Bomb Variance is low;
What does the Arcade Bomb Paytable look like?
We at Play Real Money Slots always look at the paytables of online casino slots before playing. The Arcade Bomb Paytable contains some important information for players, Think about the Payouts, Symbols & Paylines. Check out the Arcade Bomb Paytable below,
The developers at Red Tiger Gaming have taken inspiration from classic fruit style slots to create this game. Therefore, the paytable is simple, yet imaginative. This slot is played on 5 reels and a player can place bets on 20 fixed paylines. In other words, the mechanism used to play this slot is the win all ways system. In addition, the game offers no Free Spins, and except for the Locked Reel Bombs feature there are no bonus rounds on offer. Players can place bets between 20 pence and 500 pounds with the aim to land symbols on adjacent reels.
The lower paying symbols among the fruits are cherries and lemons. Oranges and strawberries and watermelons pay a relatively higher payout. Among the classic symbols, the gold bars and bells return the highest. Numerical 7 is the luckiest. If a player manages to land them in a sequence, he or she gets returns ranging from 100 to 1000 coins. For instance, if 3 7s land, the slot returns 100 coins, and if 4 of them land there is a payout of 250 coins waiting.
Finally, a player gets a bounty of 1000 coins when 5 of them land in a sequence on adjacent reels. The Bell is the next paying symbol in descending order. It gives a payout between 50 and 250 depending upon how many of them land ranging from 3 to 5 bells. Finally, in this order, the bars are the next in line. Players can register wins ranging from 25 to 125 coins.
Low paying fruit symbols
The Fruit symbols are the Lower-Paying symbols. They give a payout of between 5 and 50 coins in the traditional game. These symbols, however, have a big role to play when the Locked Reel Bombs feature gets triggered. In the Locked Reel Bombs feature 4 different colored bombs come into play. Once a bomb lands on a reel it locks that particular reel for 5 consecutive spins. With the countdown, the bombs explode and shatter the existing symbols thereby increasing the chances of a payout. With a chain reaction, this feature can take the player to the jackpot.
- There are 8 main symbols in the Arcade Bomb Paytable;
- It is 5 reels slot;
- It has 20 fixed paylines;
- Betting ranges from 20 pence to 100 pounds;
- Classic fruits are the low paying symbols;
- 7, bells and bars are the higher paying symbols;
- Landing 5 7s gives a maximum payout of 1000 coins;
- If 5 bells land, the player gets 250 coins;
- The highest payout is given when the Locked Reel Bombs feature gets triggered;
- 4 bombs of different colors explode setting off a chain reaction;
- Old symbols blast and new paying symbols emerge in the special features round;
Arcade Bomb Paylines
There are 20 paylines in the Arcade Bomb Paytable Paylines pay from left to right, Right to left and in the middle.
Strategy to Win the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
If you want regular payouts at slots then don’t just depend on luck. In other words, you need to play this slot with a smart strategy. Therefore, keep in mind certain basic rules of betting when you register to punt at the Arcade Bomb slot.
● Play Free Mode Version
Instead of straight away placing bets with real cash, first, try your luck with virtual money. In other words, familiarize yourself with the machine and its features before you start punting. Only once you are comfortable playing at the slot, should you wager with real currency.
● Set Loss Limit
On a bad day, draw a line when you should withdraw from the game. In other words, set a budget for yourself. Once you dry out your budget, don’t recklessly wager to recover your losses.
● Withdraw at the Right Time
Even if you are having a good day, set a limit to how much you want to win. In other words, know when to withdraw from the slot.
Arcade Bomb Casino Sites
Final Verdict on the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
The Arcade Bomb slot launched in 2017 and engineered by Red Tiger Gaming, has all the elements of a retro-classic, vintage game. It will especially appeal to old-timers who have grown up playing in brick and mortar casinos. Inspired by classic fruity slots with traditional brightly colored simple Fruit symbols, the payouts in the base game are not huge. But because of its low volatility, this slot offers frequent returns. In addition, this slot does not offer any Free Spins or bonus rounds. The only unique feature of this game is the Locked Reel Bombs feature that promises the jackpot. Finally, it is a slot for nostalgia, for classic-retro lovers and for those who have grown with the brick and mortar casinos. The Arcade Bomb RTP has been estimated at 96.15%.
- Launched in 2016, it is a classic-retro slot;
- It is a vintage game;
- Lovers of tradition and nostalgia will fancy this machine;
- Its low volatility assures frequent payouts;
- It is a slot meant for players who love the traditional fruit style slots that one finds in brick and mortar casinos;
Pros and Cons of the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
- Vintage theme;
- Classic fruit style slot;
- Low variance level;
- Mobile version;
- A Arcade Bomb RTP of 96.15;
- Classic-retro theme may not appeal to all genres;
- No Free Spins;
- Very rudimentary mechanism of play;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Arcade Bomb Slot Game
1. Who has Developed the Arcade Bomb Slot Game?
Red Tiger Gaming has created the Arcade Bomb slot.
2. Does the Arcade Bomb Slot have a Mobile Version?
Yes, the developers of the Arcade Bomb slot have created a mobile version of this slot too.
3. What is the Arcade Bomb RTP (Return to Player)?
The Arcade Bomb RTP has been theoretically estimated at 96.15 percent. We at Play Real Money Slots always play online casino slots with an RTP of 96 percent or higher.
4. What is the Variance Level of the Arcade Bomb Slot Game?
The Arcade Bomb slot comes under the low volatile category of slots.
5. Does the Arcade Bomb Slot have Free Spins?
No, the Arcade Bomb does not have any Free Spins feature.
6. Are there Scatters and Wilds in this Slot?
No, there are no Scatters or Wilds in the Arcade Bomb slot game.
7. What does the Arcade Bomb Paytable look like?
The Arcade Bomb Paytable consists out of 8 main symbols. From high to low they are: 7s, Bell, BAR, Watermelon, Strawberry, Orange, Lemon & Cherry. 7s pay out 1000x for a 5x combination.
Finally, the Arcade Bomb Slot Game in Brief
- Developer: Red Tiger Gaming;
- Launch Year: 2016;
- Theme: Classic fruity style;
- Mobile Version: Yes;
- RTP: 96.15;
- Variance Level: Low;
- Scatters: No;
- Wilds: No;
- Free Spins: No;
- Progressive Jackpot: No;