- Pleasing tone and feel
- Standout special features
- A Gods of Death Slot RTP of 96.00%
- High-quality animations complemented with good music
- Cliched theme
- Characters are familiar
Verdict on the Gods of Death Slot
The Gods of Death Slot Review is about yet another game, lovers of ancient Egypt will fancy. Inspired by pre-medieval Egypt, there are enough symbols and icons from that era to hook a player.
The Gods of Death slot is the latest contribution from the stable of Stakelogic. This Dutch-based company has a reputation to provide innovative games to the online casino industry. It takes pride in contributing highly animated and advanced games with some sophisticated themes. Available in instant play mode they promise a 360-degree immersive experience to the players. The Gods of Death slot too is no exception to the library of Stakelogic. In addition, with a Gods of the Death RTP of 96, the game offers some decent rewards on the bets placed.
Open Quick Menu
Basic Info on Gods of Death Slot
|Gods of Death RTP:||96.00%|
|Theme:||Egyptian Gods, Religion,|
|Bonus Features:||Tornado Feature, Stacked symbols,|
|Mobile Compatibility:||Yes, Mobile/Tablet|
Introduction to the Gods of Death Slot
The Gods of Death slot is yet another spinning game based on the theme of Ancient Egypt. If you are not afraid of dangerous Gods of Death, then a treasure hunt encountering them should be full of fun and entertainment. In addition, this game gives the excitement of entering old tombs and unearthing treasures of Ancient Egypt. In other words, if you have a fancy for the culture and motifs associated with ancient Egypt, then falling in love with this game will be easy. For instance, this slot game lures the players to a snake queen and invites them to dig up treasure-filled mummies. Along with enjoying the adventures through ancient Egypt players are promised lucrative returns. With a medium volatility variance and an RTP of 96, any player should be happy with this contribution from Stakelogic to the world of slot gaming.
- The Gods of Death slot game is based on the ancient Egyptian theme;
- It lures players into the world of tombs and mummies;
- A player has to dig up treasures in Egyptian tombs by unlocking mummies;
- Along with the fun of traveling through ancient Egypt, a player has the promise to make some lucrative returns on his bet;
- This game has a Gods of Death RTP of 96 percent;
Play Gods of Death Slot Online
Where can I play the Gods of Death slot online?
Below an overview of certified Gods of Death slot casino sites! Get a big bonus to hit a big win! (All UK licensed casinos)
80 Free Spins on Book of Dead
Only available for first time depositors. Min deposit £10. 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. Spin Value: £0.10. After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting Kicker Section. No min withdrawal. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only available for specific players that have been selected by PlayOJO. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies. 18+| BeGambleAware|Full T&Cs Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play Gods of Death!
Theme of Gods of Death Slot
The setting of the Gods of Death slot game is a pharaoh’s burial chamber. A player has to enter the chamber to unearth the riches of ancient Egypt by taking on Anubis, the deity of the underworld. In other words, with ancient Egypt as the theme to win money on bets placed, a player deals with gods from pre-medieval Egypt. For instance, there are mummies, a snake queen which acts as a Wild symbol, pharaohs who make an appearance along with the deities from that era. With 5 reels and 10 paylines, this game reminds players of the classic slots based on a similar theme. It has a refreshing look and the characters from the period have been toned down a bit. The theme which is more pleasant than horror, the Gods of Death slot game promises to be a winner in the category of similar themed slots.
- Ancient Egypt is the theme of this slot game;
- The storyline is more pleasant than horror;
- There are numerous deities from ancient Egypt here;
- In addition, the mummies, tombs, and pharaohs add to the richness of the theme of this slot game;
Graphics and Sound of the Gods of Death Slot
With the plot set in ancient Egypt, the graphics used in the Gods of Death slot game have all the touch and class of that historical period. The pharaohs, mummies, and the Egyptian deity symbols have been created with extreme care and diligence. In other words, the high-end graphics and the effort that has gone into detailing gives the players as close a real-life experience as possible. Above all, with a cinematic layout, this slot offers an engaging experience to gamblers. For instance, the reels are set in front of an ancient tomb with two goddesses holding flames standing on either side of the screen. Finally, the good animations are complemented by some great music. The audio effects have a hint of Arabian music.
- All the graphics and animations have a touch of the ancient Egyptian era;
- The attention paid to details in creating the symbols give a real-life experience of that period;
- The high-quality graphics are complemented with some really good music;
- The music used has hints of Arabia;
- Reels have been set in front of a tomb;
- Two goddesses holding flames stand on either side of the screen;
Special Bonus Features of the Gods of Death Slot
The Gods of Death slot game will remind a player of other games with a similar theme. Most of the base game features are the same. However, Stakelogic has added some special features to lure in players. For instance, the Tornado feature, Snake Queen, and the Mummy symbol give players an opportunity to multiply their returns handsomely.
1. Tornado Feature
This feature can appear on any non-winning reel at any time during the game. On the activation of this feature, one of the reels gets copied to another reel to give the player an extra chance to win. Therefore, this feature has the additional lure of attractive returns.
- This feature can appear any time during the game;
- The Tornado copies a reel to another reel randomly on any reel;
- Therefore, a player gets an additional chance to multiply his returns;
2. Snake Queen Feature
This is a wild symbol and can replace any other symbol which is regular during the game. When the Snake Queen appears on the 3rd reel it expands to cover the entire screen and grants 3 Free Spins to the player.
- The Snake Queen replaces a regular paying symbol;
- It triggers 3 Free Spins when it lands on the 3rd reel;
3. Pharaoh Scatter
The Pharaoh scatter is one of the most lucrative features in the game. If 2 or more of these symbols land, they trigger a payout. In addition, if more than 2 of this symbol land, then a player can win up to 50 Free Spins.
- The Pharaoh scatter is one of the most lucrative features in this slot game;
- 2 Pharaoh scatter give an immediate payout to the player;
- More than 2 Pharaoh scatter can reward a player with up to 50 Free Spins;
4. Mummy Feature
The Mummy feature in the Gods of Death slot game comes into play during the Free Spins round. For instance, if a player manages to land the Mummy, it replaces any symbol except the scatter. This symbol can appear on any reel. In addition, more than 1 Mummy can appear on the reels.
- This feature comes into play during the Free Spins round;
- The Mummy can replace any symbol except the scatter;
- This symbol can appear on any reel;
5. Super Stake
This gives a player the option to double the wager. In addition to multiplying the stake by 2, a player also gets a chance to randomly land some symbols on the reels. Therefore, this feature gives a higher chance of winning.
- If the Super Stake feature is triggered a player can double his punt;
- In addition, the slot activates some random symbols;
6. Gamble Feature
The Gamble feature gets triggered each time a player lands a winning combination. In this feature, the machine places a card upside down on the slot. The player is given the option to gamble his winnings by guessing the color or the suit of the card. In case of an incorrect guess, the player loses all his winnings.
- The Gamble feature gets triggered when a player lands a winning combination;
- A player can gamble his winnings by choosing to opt for this feature;
- A card is placed upside down on the table;
- The player has to guess the color or the suit of the card;
- A player loses his winnings if an incorrect guess is made;
What are the Gods of Death RTP and Variance?
The Gods of death RTP iw 96%. This is calculated as the average of return players make on betting 100 coins over a period of time. In other words, for every 100 coins bet on this game, players get 96 coins back. Therefore, this Gods of the Death RTP is as good as the RTP delivered by most high-end slot games in the industry.
The variance of the Gods of Death slot is medium. This means players will enjoy a combination of high and low ranking combinations.
- The Gods of Death variance is medium;
- The Gods of Death RTP is 96 Percent;
- The RTP of 96 is as good as the RTP given by slot games of this genre in the industry;
What does the Gods of Death Slot Paytable look like?
At Play Real Money Slots we advise players to always check out the paytable of slots before spinning for real money. The Gods of Death Paytable contains some important information for players. Think about the Variance, Bonus Features, Symbols & Payouts. Check out the Gods of Death Paytable below,
(This Paytable is based on the MAX bet of 88.00)
The Gods of Death Paytable consists out of nine main symbols, a Wild and a Scatter. This is 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 paylines slot games. It has a betting range from 10 pence to 40 UK Pounds. However, the players have a chance to double their bets. For instance, if a player opts for the Super Stake, he or she can wager 80 UK Pounds. Not surprisingly, the lowest returns are reserved for card symbols 10 to Ace. In addition, the pharaoh, and the mummy, gives a medium payout on the punt. Finally, the 3 Egyptian gods, Anubis, Ra, and Sobek give the maximum returns. For instance, if a player lands 5 Anubis, the return is 100 times the bet he or she has placed. Ra and Sobek have payouts of 50 and 30 times respectively. 5 pharaoh and mummy symbols multiply the winnings on the punt by 30 times.
- This is 5 reels, 3 rows, and 10 paylines slot game;
- It has a betting range from 0.10 to 40 UK Pounds;
- The bet can be doubled if the Super Stake feature is triggered;
- Card symbols have the least payouts;
- Mummy and pharaoh symbols give medium returns;
- The ancient Egyptian gods multiply the bet highest by giving a return of up to 100 times;
Strategy to Win the Gods of Death Slot
The Gods of Death slot can get a player some very high returns if played smartly and with patience.
● Try the Free Mode Version
Always go for the Free Mode version to set your hands on the spinning machine before you start wagering with real money. For instance, practice a few spins for free before punting.
● Study the Payout Frequency
Be alert to the frequency of payout the machine is giving before placing a punt randomly. In other words, do your homework well, before deciding on the wager and frequency of your spins.
● Aim for the Egyptian Gods
The ancient Egyptian gods give the highest payout. Aim to land them.
● Finally, Play the Gamble Feature
This gives the player an option to gamble all his winnings on a spin. If this features clicks for you it can give very lucrative returns.
More Gods of Death Casino Sites
Final Verdict on the Gods of Death Slot
In conclusion, despite a bounty of slot games centered on an ancient Egyptian theme, the Gods of Death slot manages to stand out among its peers. Stakelogic has made this possible because of the numerous attractive special features it offers in this game. In addition, the tone and feel of the screen are much softer and pleasant than other slot games of this genre.
As far as returns go, this slot does not disappoint either. For instance, if the day is good, a player has a chance to make 11,800 times his punt. Finally, the Gods of Death slot game promises a pleasant experience along with the lure to make some good returns. In other words, Stakelogic has delivered a winner in the online casino gaming industry.
- The Gods of Death slot stands out among its peers;
- There are many special features that make it distinct from the competition;
- The screen is much softer and pleasing;
- In addition, the returns can be very lucrative;
- Finally, on a lucky day, a player can make up to 11,800 times of the bet placed;
Pros and Cons of the Gods of Death Slot
- Pleasing tone and feel;
- Standout special features;
- A Gods of Death Slot RTP of 96.00%;
- High-quality animations complemented with good music;
- Cliched theme;
- Characters are familiar;
- The maximum bet allowed in the base game is 40 UK Pounds;
- The Super Stake feature has a return of 1 in 43 spins;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Gods of Death Slot
1. Who are the Developers of the Gods of Death Slot?
The Gods of Death slot has been developed by Stakelogic.
2. Does the Gods of Death Slot have a Mobile Version?
Yes, the Gods of Death slotis available as a download on mobile phones.
3. What is the Theme of the Gods of Death Slot?
The Gods of Death slot is themed around Ancient Egypt.
4. Is the Gods of Death Slot Compatible with Google Chrome and Microsoft Explorer?
Yes, the Gods of Death slot is compatible with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers.
5. What is the Gods of Death RTP?
The Gods of Death Slot RTP has been theoretically estimated at 96 percent. We at Play Real Money slots advise players to play online casino slots with an RTP value of 96 percent or higher.
6. How Many Paylines are There in the Gods of Death Slot?
The Gods of Death slot has 10 paylines.
7. What is the Maximum Amount a Player Can Win in this Game?
A player can win up to 11,800 times of the bet placed in this game.
8. Does the Gods of Death Slot have a Progressive Jackpot Feature?
No. The Gods of Death slot game does not offer a progressive jackpot feature.
9. What are the Maximum Autoplay Spins Permitted in this Slot Game?
A player can set the auto-spin feature for 1000 spins.
10. What does the Gods of Death Slot Paytable look like?
The Gods of Death Slot Paytable has nine main symbols, A Scatter and a Wild symbol.