- Mobile version available
- A Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP of 96.80%
- It has the highest payout of 20000 times of the wager
- Mobile version available
- High Return To Player Percentage
- It has the highest payout of 20000 times of the wager
Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot is a detective themed Yggdrasil slot with some staggering payout features. It is a rare slot that features 5 different progressive jackpots. Despite multiple jackpots, the title comes with medium variance gameplay and the risk of losing a bet is fairly medium compared to other high-volatility progressive slots.
In this Holmes Stolen Stones Slot Review, we will discuss the following aspects. The Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP, Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable, Look & Feel, Bonuses, and more!
Open Quick Menu
Basic Info on Holmes and the Stolen Stones Slot
|Release Date:||September 9, 2015|
|Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP:||96.80%|
|Mobile Compatibility:||Yes, Tablet & Mobile|
|Theme:||Sherlock Holmes, Detective,|
|Bonus Features:||Bonus Games, Free Spins,|
Scatters, Jackpot, Multipliers
An Introduction to Holmes and the Stolen Stones Video Slot
Holmes and the Stolen Stones is a high-potential casino slot that once again proves Yggdrasil’s expertise in crafting unique gaming content. Besides multiple progressive jackpots, the slot has all the essentials of a great slot machine plus it also exhibits certain features that would remind you of certain popular video games. The provider has skillfully woven all these features around legendary characters like Holmes and Watson.
The slot has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 fixed paylines. The adjustable coin value lets the player experiment with a flexible betting strategy. The progressive jackpots are constantly displayed on the top panel and they grow as the player bets for longer sessions. It has special Bonus symbols and Free Spins symbols that unlock secret doors to some of the most high-paying bonus rounds. However, what makes the game truly addictive is the golden opportunity to win jackpots by simply collecting diamonds and shards of diamonds.
Storyline and Theme of Holmes and the Stolen Stones Online Slot
Holmes and the Stolen Stones have a detective theme that makes the gameplay quite engrossing. Even though the concept of Sherlock Holmes is illustrated in many slot games, Yggdrasil has made it more creative by making the characters and gameplay more unique. The two detectives that appear in the game are looking for a set of precious stones. And as they unlock secret doors and places, they discover diamonds and broken shards hidden by the thieves.
Undoubtedly, Yggdrasil has made the title quite strong with a powerful theme and eminent storyline that motivates the player to chase the ultimate mission of finding all the stolen stones. This goal slowly but surely takes the player to the lucrative progressive jackpots that keep on growing with each bet.
Play Holmes and the Stolen Stones Slot Online
Where can I play Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot online?
Below an overview of certified Holmes and the Stolen Stones casino sites! Get a big bonus to hit a big win! (All UK licensed casinos)
80 Free Spins on Book of Dead
Only available for first time depositors. Min deposit £10. 50 Free Spins on Book of Dead. Spin Value: £0.10. After your first deposit you may claim your 30 Extra Free Spins by visiting Kicker Section. No min withdrawal. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only available for specific players that have been selected by PlayOJO. OJO’s Rewards and Game Play policy applies. 18+| BeGambleAware|Full T&Cs Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play Holmes and the Stolen Stones!
Holmes and the Stolen Stones: Graphics, Animation, and Audio
Holmes and the Stolen Stones have a sinister-looking background that adds realism to the detective theme. The backdrop illustrates a dark alley with 2 old-fashioned doors. These secret doors open when the player unlocks bonus rounds and free spins. One of the doors opens to reveal an old warehouse full of mystery boxes. And the bonus round lets the player win money by opening these boxes. The other door opens when the Free Spins feature occurs. All the symbols in the game are well designed. Holmes and his assistant look strong and stout and they invariably add to the thrilling atmosphere of the game. Besides the occasionally shimmering reels and sparkling symbols, the game doesn’t involve any animation.
The title has an impressive background sound that suits the detective theme. When the reels come to a halt, there is music that highlights events like winning combinations or special symbols. But otherwise, the game is fairly silent and you can only hear the soft noise of reels spinning. You can turn off the sounds from the settings or reduce the volume.
Key Bonus Features of Holmes and the Stolen Stones
Holmes and the Stolen Stones is a 5-reel slot that has 8 regular symbols in addition to Free Spins and Bonus symbols. The regular symbols include 4 high-paying symbols. A win occurs when 3 or more of a symbol falls on an active payline. However, mega wins are attached to the special symbols in the game such as the Bonus and Free Spin symbols. The bet size is also important as it can help in earning bigger wins. The minimum coin value you can select for placing a bet is 0.01 and the maximum is 2. This corresponds to the minimum and maximum bet value in the currency which is €0.20 and €40 respectively. The slot machine also has all the major gaming features like Auto Play, Max Bet, and Spin Speed adjustments.
The Yggdrasil slot works well on desktop as well as mobile gaming platforms. It is fully compatible with all kinds of Android and Apple smartphones and tablets.
Here is a brief description of all the special features you need to know.
1. Warehouse Bonus
When 3 or more Bonus symbols land on a spin, it activates the Warehouse Bonus round. The game takes the player to an old warehouse with rows of boxes. The player has to pick the boxes one by one to unlock money and jewel shards. The round ends when the player opens a box that contains a smoke bomb. It is a highly rewarding feature as each box can offer up to 1000 coins.
2. Progressive Jackpots
- In this game, 1 progressive jackpot is assigned to each reel and thus there are 5 different progressive jackpots. These are local jackpots and the amount keeps on growing throughout the gaming session;
- Every time a player bets on the game a small fraction of the bet money is added to the jackpot prize pool. Since it is a local jackpot only the players of your casino are considered for calculating the contribution towards the jackpot;
- The jackpot prize for the 1st reel is the lowest and for the 5th reel, it is the highest. The fixed start value for the highest jackpot is €10,000. A fraction of bets placed by the players are constantly added to this amount to arrive at the progressive jackpot prize;
- Each jackpot is linked to 5 diamonds of a particular color. On the top of each reel, there are 5 vacant spots for holding 5 shards of a single diamond. During the base game and Warehouse Bonus rounds, the player gets to collect shards. Once he collects all 5 shards of the same color, it completes a single diamond. This triggers 10 Free Spins that can reward big wins and more diamonds;
- The player can win Free Spins every time he collects 5 shards of a diamond. After securing 1 diamond, the player has to collect 4 more of the same color during the Free Spins to win a progressive jackpot. The jackpot amount is the same as the one mentioned on the top of each reel;
- The slot machine saves the diamonds or shards won by the players so that they can find them when they resume a broken session;
3. Jackpot Free Spins
The Free Spin mode is one of the main features that can offer mega prizes or jackpots. There are 2 ways to activate the Free Spins feature. If the player gets 3 or more Free Spins symbols anywhere on the reels, it triggers 10 Free Spins. Also, the player can activate 10 Free Spins if he is successful in collecting 5 missing shards of a diamond. Note that, all the 5 shards should be of the same color so that it combines to form a diamond. The player can find the shards collected every time he resumes his gaming session. For instance, if the player has collected 3 shards of a green diamond before ending a session, he would find them saved when he starts a new session.
During the Free Spins, all the payline wins are multiplied by 3. Also, the players get a chance to collect diamonds during the Free Spins. If the player collects 5 diamonds of a single color he wins the Jackpot for the concerned reel. Sometimes it may take multiple Free Spins round for the player to collect 5 similar diamonds and to win the jackpot mentioned on the top of the particular reel.
What are the Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP & Variance?
The Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP is 96.80% This is fairly above the average rate of return and the game lets the player earn an impressive amount as prize money. Yggdrasil has developed several progressive jackpot slots but not all of them offer an RTP as high as Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP. The Yggdrasil slot Joker Millions is one of the best examples. The game has a huge progressive jackpot but offers an overall RTP of just 94.3%.
So what do this Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP of 96.80% mean? For example, £100 is wagered by players on this slot. Out of this £100, £96.80 is returned to players as winnings. RTP values are average numbers. They are calculated over all players playing Holmes and the Stolen Stones Slot all over the world.
Besides offering an impressive rate of return, the game also exhibits low to medium volatility. This makes it a suitable game for all kinds of gamers. The best part is that you need not endure too many losses to finally grab a big win. Generally, you can expect a win after every 3 to 5 spins. However, the wins can randomly occur on any spin and are not related to the results of the preceding spins.
What does the Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable look like?
Before you try playing Holmes and the Stolen Stones, it is essential to check out the payout details listed in the paytable. You can access the paytable by clicking on the cross sign located at the bottom left corner. This would open up a toolbar with a group of buttons. From this select the button ‘I’ to open the paytable. The Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable contains some important information for players like Variance, Symbols, Payouts, and Bonus Features. Check out the Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable below,
Listed below are the main features of the Holmes and the Stolen Stones paytable:
- The Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable consists out of 8 main symbols, a Bonus symbol, a Scatter, and Diamonds;
- If 3 or more Bonus symbols land on a spin it triggers a bonus game. If there are 4 Bonus symbols, the player can win a prize of 1000 coins in addition to a bonus game. And if the player gets 5 bonus symbols on a single spin, he can win 10,000 coins plus a bonus game. The bonus round that follows further rewards coins and/or shards of diamonds;
- If 3 or more Free Spins symbols occur on a spin, the game rewards 10 free spins. If the player gets 4 Free Spin symbols, he can win 1000 coins in addition to 10 free spins. And if he is lucky enough to get 5 Free Spin symbols, there is a prize of 10,000 coins plus 10 free spins;
- Free Spins round can also be triggered by collecting 5 shards of the same color. And during the Free Spins mode, if the player collects 4 more diamonds of the same color he can win a progressive jackpot;
- Among the 8 regular symbols, the high-paying symbols are Holmes, Watson, a leather bag, and a magnifying glass. The highest payout is 4000 coins for landing 5 Holmes symbols on a spin;
- The low-paying symbols are ornately designed spade, heart, diamond, and clover. These symbols can reward a maximum prize of 125 to 200 coins;
- All the payouts are calculated by multiplying the coin wins with the coin value selected. The coin wins are the same as the payouts mentioned in the paytable for each symbol;
- The title has 20 fixed paylines and all the payline wins occur from left to right;
- There are 20 paylines in the Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable;
More Holmes and the Stolen Stones Casino Sites
Holmes and the Stolen Stones Online Slot: Winning Tips
Whenever you are playing a progressive jackpot slot, you need to place your bets judiciously so that you can engage in longer gaming sessions. The chances of winning a jackpot are higher for consistent players who bet patiently. However, every game is unique and requires the player to bet intuitively. Based on the features and gameplay of Holmes and the Stolen Stones you can maximize your winning chances by adopting the following measures:
- Try playing the free version of the slot. Most casinos allow players to try the free version without registration or sign-up procedures. The Free Play option lets the player place bets using a demo balance of €11,000;
- Place bets using different coin values. Also, you can devise and experiment with different betting strategies. For instance, you can start betting with an average coin value of around 0.50 or 1. You can raise it after each win until you win betting the highest value. After grabbing a big win you can again start from the lowest level;
- Adjust your bets and keep a close watch on your total balance. Set a loss limit and a profit limit to control the overall risk of losing money. It is always safer to hone your betting skills on the fun version before you venture onto the paid version;
- Choose a trusted online casino to play Holmes and the Stolen Stones. You can find casinos that offer a good amount as bonus money for your initial deposits. You can use the additional amount received for placing more real money bets;
- Try using the ‘Autoplay’ option and select an average bet value. Also, set a loss limit to prevent losing too much money;
- Go through the rules section before you place real money bets. This would help you in understanding how different bonus features work and how progressive jackpots are calculated. You can open the rules section from the tools bar;
- Since the game offers local progressive jackpots, choose a reputed casino with lots of customers. This would help you in winning a bigger progressive jackpot;
Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot is a medium variance game with lots of high-paying features. The main attraction of the slot is the 5 progressive jackpots. Unlike other games where the chances of winning a jackpot are totally random, Holmes and the Stolen Stones provide the players with a sure opportunity to win a jackpot if they play long enough to collect all the 5 diamonds of a kind. The title is also popular for its gameplay that lets the player slowly progress towards a jackpot every time he collects a missing shard of diamond or a diamond during the Free Spins round. To conclude, the game is definitely a winner as it comes with a high Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP and moderately volatile spins.
- 5 different jackpot prizes;
- Warehouse Bonus;
- A Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP of 96.80%;
- Free Spins with 3x multiplier;
- No Wild symbol;
- Fixed Paylines;
- No Gamble feature;
FAQs of Holmes and the Stolen Stones slot
1. Where can I Play Holmes and the Stolen Stones for Free?
You can play Holmes and the Stolen Stones for free at any Yggdrasil casino that offers the fun version of the game.
2. What are the Odds of Winning a Jackpot while Playing Holmes and the Stolen Stones?
Compared to other jackpot slots, Holmes and the Stolen Stones offer a better chance of winning a jackpot because there are 5 progressive jackpots. As soon as you collect 5 diamonds of the same color you can take home one of the 5 jackpots.
3. Should I Download Any App for Playing Holmes and the Stolen Stones?
No, there is no need to download any app. You can play Holmes and the Stolen Stones directly from the browser.
4. What is the Maximum Payline Win I can Earn while Playing Holmes and the Stolen Stones?
The maximum payline win you can earn is €24,000 and this can occur during the Free Spins round with 3x multiplier.
5. What is the Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP?
The Holmes and the Stolen Stones RTP is theoretically estimated at 96.80 percent. This is high above the 96 percent we at Play Real Money Slots advise to players.
6. What does the Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable look like?
There are 8 main symbols in the Holmes and the Stolen Stones Paytable. From high to low they are Holmes, Man, Book, Magnifying Glass, Spades, Hearts, Diamonds & Clubs. Besides the main symbols, there is a Bonus symbol, a Scatter, and Diamonds. Three Scatters are required for Free Spins. Three Bonus symbols are required to start the Bonus Game Feature.