- Attractive graphics and sound
- The animations will make you nostalgic
- The cartoonish theme in this slot makes playing fun
- Wonky Wabbits RTP of 96.5%
- There are no free spins
- The wilds are the only bonus round here
- There is no progressive jackpot
This Wonky Wabbits Slot Review is written by players, for players. We know what players are looking for when choosing a new online casino game. We will discuss all the important aspects of this online slot. Think about the Wonky Wabbits RTP, Wonky Wabbits Paytable, Themes, Bonuses & more!
Unfortunally this online casino game has been discontinued by the developer indefenitly!
Open Quick Menu
Verdict on Wonky Wabbits Slot
True to its name, this slot is wonky and promises to take you to your childhood adventures with rabbits as cartoons just like you did as a kid watching them in comics or on the television. It’s fun and takes you to a dream world where life is all about playing with the fluffy animals and birds in fairies and mountains. In other words, you will love it especially if you are a city-bred accustomed to the concrete landscape all around you. Wonky Wabbits slot with its vegetable garden-like setting takes you to a surreal world where birds and rabbits have a free run. In addition, it makes you fall in love with your childhood again when watching and playing with rabbits running around the garden was part of growing up.
Wonky Wabbits Slot in Short
- Developer: Net Entertainment;
- Paylines: 15;
- Reels: 5;
- Rows: 3;
- Release: 2014;
- Wonky Wabbits RTP 96.44;
- Maximum Bet Size: 150 coins;
- Bet Levels: 10;
- Game Features: Win both ways, Wild duplication;
- Screen: Optimised for 640×480 and 1024×768;
Play Wonky Wabbits Slot Online
Where can I play Wonky Wabbits?
Below an overview of certified Wonky Wabbit slot casino sites! Get a big bonus to hit a big win! (All Wonky Wabbits UK licensed casinos)
Up to £200 + 100 spins
New customers only, Wagering 35x B, 18+ T&C's Apply
Visit Slots & Casinos or scroll down for more online casinos where you can play Wonky Wabbits!
Introduction to Wonky Wabbits Slot
The Swedish gaming giant Net Entertainment launched the Wonky Wabbits slot in 2014. It truly represents the class and glitz associated with its developer. This slot has been designed specifically for playing on computers. In other words, this game does not have a mobile or a tablet version but can be played on a smartphone. This slot game may look a bit non-interactive to veterans of slot gaming. Therefore, it is an excellent spinning machine for beginners to try their luck before they can experiment with graduating to more intense slot games. In other words, Wonky Wabbits may not be the dope that professional gamers look for, but it is ideal for punters taking the baby steps in video gaming. But this slot game is designed to be enjoyed by one and all irrespective of age and gender.
Theme of Wonky Wabbits Slot
Wonky Wabbits slot is themed around trees, a vegetable garden, rabbits, mountains and a blue sky. The vegetable garden is the central theme of this slot. Here, there are hungry rabbits running around in wait for the wilds to appear on the reels. The developers of the game have paid special attention to the colors and creation of the cartoonish characters. There is a landscape of hills and mountains in the backdrop of a crystal clear blue sky.
In addition, there is a vegetable garden with carrots sprouting half out of the ground along with aubergines, maize, corn, broccoli, and tomatoes. There are also fluffy looking birds flying across the sky dotted with cotton-like clouds. Among them, there are the hungry rabbits waiting to hit the wild. The value of symbols varies on the screen. Needless to say, vegetables have a high value. These vegetables as stated earlier include corn, tomatoes, and carrots. And among the vegetables, carrots have the highest value, followed by tomato and finally the corn. Symbols with a lower value include the card or numerical values from 10 to K, including J and Q.
- Trees, hills and mountains, blue sky and fluffy birds are in abundance;
- The game is set around a vegetable garden;
- Hungry rabbits wait for the wilds to appear on the reels;
- Carrots, tomatoes, corn, aubergines, broccoli, and maize growing in the garden;
- There are rabbits running around in the wild;
- Value of symbols has a variance depending upon their role in the slot;
- Vegetables are of higher value;
- Carrots among the vegetables have the highest value;
- Tomatoes followed by corn in that order complete the value of vegetables;
- 10, J, Q, A and K have lesser value in the game;
Graphics and Sound Used in Wonky Wabbits Slot
Graphics used in the Wonky Wabbits slot makes you feel as if you have been transformed into your pre-teens age. The creations look like a handcrafted version of scrap with a generous splurge of bright colors. The animations all around are very impressive and appealing. These can be gauged by the cute, big-eyed rabbits that form the central characters in this slot game.
In addition, some exciting music and song keep the player pumped up throughout the spins. Any winning combination creates happy tunes and celebratory sounds. There is also a shower of colorful confetti when the symbols line up for a return to the player, which in this case is pretty decent for a base game. Therefore, this game is a perfect example of what gamers have come to expect from the stable of Net Entertainment. In other words, it offers exciting and innovative graphics and sounds with a simple but very nicely done design.
- The graphics used in the slot are simple but nicely done;
- The animations have all the trademarks of Net Entertainment;
- Creations look like a crafted version of scrap;
- Bright colors add to the exciting theme of the slot machine;
- The tone of the music is happy and celebratory;
- Confetti is showered across the screen once the symbols land in a winning line;
Special Features in Wonky Wabbits Slot
The Wonky Wabbits slot powered by Net Entertainment always gives players a chance to make a winning either way. Therefore, symbols can land both from right to left or left to right to register a win. In addition, the wild symbols are the only bonus feature available in this slot game and they are indicated by a rabbit’s burrow below the reel. In other words, it is the burrow that creates the winning combination for the player.
The rabbit eating symbols create the wilds but there is no guarantee when the wilds will be created. Therefore, a player can keep spinning and hope for fate to shine on him or her. In addition, with a maximum of 7 wilds awarded, the wagered amount can be 20 times on this feature.
Finally, the Wonky Wabbits slot has a wild duplication feature. In other words, in this feature the number of wilds can get doubled, each time a player lands on them. Therefore, a player can get up to a maximum of 14 wilds. That is to say, if a player lands 2 wilds, he or she automatically gets 4 wilds and so on. Since a player can get up to 7 wilds, they can multiply till 14. Since it has only one wild symbol, this slot game does not offer any scatter wild symbols to lure a player to punt more. The Wonky Wabbits slot has a jackpot feature. It, however, does not have a progressive jackpot.
- Winnings can be registered either way, from left to right and reverse;
- It is a base game with the only bonus feature coming in the form of wilds;
- Rabbit’s burrow below the reel is the wild symbol in the game;
- Wilds stack up on the 2nd and 4th reel;
- With a maximum of 7 wilds awarded, a player can win up to 20 times the wagered amount;
- Wilds work on a duplication format, that is, they duplicate each time a player lands on them;
- In effect, 14 is the maximum number of wilds a player can earn;
- There are no scatter wild symbols in this slot machine;
- This slot game has a jackpot feature;
- The Wonky Wabbits slot does not have a progressive jackpot feature;
Return to Player Percentage (Wonky Wabbits RTP)
According to official estimates, the long term theoretical Wonky Wabbits RTP is 96.50. This is very high for a base game slot machine. What does this Wonky Wabbits RTP mean? In other words, for every 100 coins bet, a player on an average gets 96.50 coins returned to his or her kitty. If this RTP is to be compared with other slot games from the stable of its developer, then this percentage surely stands out. As an example, other leading slots like Super Striker, Starburst, and The Hall of Gods all have an RTP of 96.04.
- This slot has a 96.50 Return to Player Percentage;
- The game’s RTP is very high for a base slot game;
Wonky Wabbits Paytable
Wonky Wabbits is a slot game with 5 reels over 3 rows and 15 paylines. Though this may sound standard for a slot game, the paylines are far more rewarding than the other slot games. In other words, since the payout is both ways, that is, from left to right and right to left as well, effectively there are 30 paylines. This payout feature becomes even more exciting when the wilds get introduced. The wilds which are the bonus on offer in this game duplicate with each appearance on the reel.
Finally, this game has 10 bet levels and the maximum bet allowed is 150 coins. In addition, the maximum a player can win is 390000 coins. Different vegetables and low-value symbols have a range of returns. A player can earn 400 times the wagered amount for a combination of aubergines, 500 times for a combination of broccoli. Similarly, the returns on tomatoes are 750 times the wagered amount. However, the biggest win is reserved for the vegetable around which the game is themed carrots. A winning combination of carrots can get a player 1500 times the amount he or she has bet.
- It has 5 reels over 3 rows;
- There are 15 paylines in this slot;
- Payout is in both directions;
- In effect, there are 30 paylines;
- This slot has 10 bet levels;
- The maximum bet allowed is 150 coins;
- Wilds duplicate each time up to a maximum of 14 times;
- Different vegetables have different values;
- Carrots have the highest return;
- A winning combination of carrots can make a player win up to 1500 times the wager;
Strategy to Win Wonky Wabbits Slot
Wonky Wabbits slot offers many opportunities to make a killing. However, a player can maximize his or her wins only if the strategy is correct and the game is played smartly. As you may have discovered by now, the game is all about getting the starving rabbits to eat the vegetables growing on the farm. Here are some tips that can help a player increase his chances of getting a good return on the money punted.
● Play in Free Mode
A player should always test his skills in a free mode. Choose the size of the virtual bet in this mode smartly and try various combinations. This will give you a fair idea of how much to bet when you play the real game.
● Patiently Place the Maximum Bet
The maximum bet that a player can place is 150 coins. The returns on this can be 390000 coins, that is, of course, if lady luck is generous on you. Patiently move towards this goal. In other words, gauge your luck and the way the machine is behaving over a period of time before placing the maximum bet.
● Wild Symbols
Pay attention to winning wild symbols. This is the only bonus option available in this slot game. Notice the pattern and frequency of the wild symbols appearing. If betting on lower symbols gets the wilds more frequently then bet on such symbols more than the high-value symbols. The gameplay should be reversed if the order of wild appearing is the other way around.
● Set Restrictions
Set a restriction on the game amount. This will help you keep a check on your losses. In other words, if you are not confident, then don’t rush into maximizing your bets. In addition, set a limit to how much you can afford to lose and accordingly stop the game.
More Wonky Wabbits Casino Sites
Final Verdict on Wonky Wabbits Slot
In conclusion, are you looking for a visually stunning and entertaining game? If yes, then look no further than Wonky Wabbits. With a good selection of bet sizes and the wild duplication feature, it is ideal for the player looking for a quick reward. Even though it does not feature any free spins, the wild symbols are very rewarding. In addition, the Wonky Wabbits slot rewards both ways. The Wonky Wabbits RTP is 96.5%. In other words, it is yet another exciting and rewarding game from the stable of Net Entertainment with an out of the box theme, enough to attract players.
Pros and Cons of Wonky Wabbits Slot
- It has attractive graphics and sound;
- The animations will make you nostalgic;
- It is a very simple game making it an easy play for all;
- The cartoonish theme in this slot makes playing fun;
- It has a cute and charming interface;
- The control panel here is minimalistic;
- Wonky Wabbits RTP of 96.5%
- It is a base game;
- There are no free spins;
- The wilds are the only bonus round here;
- There is no progressive jackpot;
- It is not for players looking for a fast payout and quick jackpot;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Wonky Wabbits Slot
1. Is this Game Available on All Digital Devices?
This game has been designed for computers. There is no mobile or a tablet version of this slot game.
2. What is the Wonky Wabbits RTP of this Game?
This slot game has a theoretical return to player percentage of 96.50. This is higher that the 96 percent that is advised by experts.
3. Does this Game have a Bonus Round?
The wilds are the only bonus feature in this slot.
4. What is the Maximum Bet that can be Placed in this?
150 coins are the maximum bet that can be placed in this.
5. What is the Maximum Return a Player can Get?
390000 coins are the maximum a player can earn.
6. How Many Paylines does this Game Have?
This game has 15 paylines. But since the winnings are both ways, the effective paylines are 30.
7. What does the Wonky Wabbits Paytable look like?
There are 11 symbols in the Wonky Wabbits slot. From high to low they are the Wild, Carrot, Tomato, Corn, Boccoli, Purple Fruit, A, K, Q, J & 10.
8. How do You Win a Jackpot in this Slot?
5 carat symbols appearing on an active payline will get you the jackpot.